International Family Law
Defending your Rights and the Best Interest of your Child
The New York Law Firm of Bertollini & O’Reilly provides effective representation in both domestic and International Family law matters, involving Italy and the United States. We aim to achieve the best interest of your children while we strive to protect your rights as a parent.
Because of their unique expertise and professional background, the attorneys of our New York Litigation Law Firm, will deliver the best result possible in your case.
Simone Bertollini is one of the very few Italian Lawyers in New York with full academic qualifications in both Italy and the United States.
Paul O’Reilly has handled hundreds of civil cases in the New York and New Jersey Courts, including contested and uncontested divorces, child custody cases, and division of marital property.
Our Firm offers services in all Family Law cases, from simple uncontested divorces to complex litigation involving International Child Custody, International Child abduction, and distribution of marital assets located in Italy or other countries.
International Family Law Cases
Cases that we handle include, but are not limited to:
• International family law dispute resolution and litigation
• International child custody, Visitation rights, and support
• International child abduction cases in the United States involving Italian family law
• Protection for the victim of domestic violence
• Complex family-based Immigration cases
Most of the International Family law cases involve parents living in different countries that fight over the custody of their children.
Our International Family Lawyers provide prompt and competent legal representation for parents that:
• wish to take their children to visit Italy or other foreign countries
• want to prevent their children being taken on such trips abroad
• want to prevent international abduction of their children by the other parent
• want to relocate to Italy or other foreign countries with their children
• want to prevent the relocation abroad of their children.
Contact an International Family Lawyer today